I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

22/01/06 CHANGE OF DRUG

This is the third drug I'm trying out. Thanks for the comments and encouragement and suggestions. I'm sorry to say this but today, I'm losing hope.

To everyone out there, trust me, cancer is the last thing you will wanna get in your body. I met this woman who sat beside me during chemo on friday. She used to work in KFC and ate that very often. she's got gastric problems then ovarian problems (prob due to overdoes of hormones inside chicken) and now the tumour spreaded to her legs.

Whatever it is, take good care of your diet. Do not eat too much processed foods, artifical colouring and preservatives, do not become anorexic or bulimic, try to quit smoking and limit alcohol intake. When your health is ruined, its too late for regrets.

Teasure your family members and your partner. I never knew my mum will be so soft-spoken with me, we were always arguing with each other. I even fought physically with my dad and sis before. Now I realise, they are the ones who will stand by you no matter what. No matter how high my medical bills are, how much crying they have to go through with me whenever bad news come. I regret all the pettiness I had, not bearing enough thanks and gratitude for my parents for simply giving me my life. Dear I love you too.

6 Comments:

At January 23, 2006 12:26 AM, Blogger Piyo said...

Angela Bb, it's damn tough on u to have to go thru all this shit. I have a hunch it's gonna be over very soon. I'll wait...For the day u recover...We can be like wat we were before this terrible nightmare...I pray to god : "Bring my healthy baby back to me. Make her healthy and happy for the next 50 years. In exchange for anything u need from me. If u answer my prayers, I'll go to church faithfully every sunday, have 100% faith in you, be a loyal Chirstian for the rest of my life. Amen"

 
At January 23, 2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No promises, just believe in Him. He will walk you thru. :)

 
At January 25, 2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Sirius said...

Dear Docile,

I am not able to understand what you are going through and also your thoughts, however, you have my prayer that you will be well. Why? Because I believe.

Don't loose Faith. No matter you are christian, buddhist or any other religion. LOVE and FAITH conquer all evils.

I love Daivd Tao's song called I believe. Hope you listen it.

cheers
fooyl

 
At February 17, 2007 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At February 28, 2007 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Car accidents killing children cabrio convertible guy without pants

 
At March 06, 2007 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105