I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, January 20, 2006

20/01/06 PLS LET ME CONTINUE

Only 2 more treatments to go before this cycle ends, please please give me a chance to complete it first. Please make it work.

If my blood test CA125 increases to more than the 58.9 recorded the last time, I don't know what Dr See will decide. If the CT scan done yesterday shows that the two growths inside my abdomen has not shrunk, I don't know what to expect next.

All these unknowns scare me. Everyone is working, carrying on with their normal mundane but assuring lives while I struggle with the thought of life, more pain, or even death every week. Honestly, I'm a bit tired. I would think I will get used to it in time to come, but now everytime I see a needle and syringe, I feel punched at the nose, tears roll down involuntarily.

Fear grips me whenever I picture Dr See telling me the cancer is out of control, don't say that I'm brave to go through all these, because I have no choice in this matter.

4 Comments:

At January 20, 2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Docile, me again. I kept up with your post today and your account is painful, too much for me to bear. I'm compelled to write just a little more.

Conventional medicine for cancer i.e. chemotherapy and radiation, targets at the symptoms instead of the cause. Tumours is a symptom of the existing cancer condition (cause). To focus on shrinking the tumours is not to treat the problem at its root. Several studies show that reduction in the tumour size has no effect on the increase of life expectancy.

An article to reconsider the current approach for your condition:
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/doctoring1.html



Warm regards,
K.

 
At January 22, 2006 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prays*
Muaks!

 
At January 22, 2006 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xiaodoudou... JIA YOU!!!

 
At March 07, 2007 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... lexapro and vitamin b 12 Olive oil natural skin care Huge titties and knockers Business internet online marketing affiliate promotion http://www.contemporary-furniture-6.info/Mastercraft-furniture-of-omaha.html widsor pilates Internet business affiliate online marketing promotion Hotels hot tubs north west uk Glen burnie liposuction Impotence drug christened Company+detroit+engine+optimization+search xxx chocking teens Advertising by bulk email guidelines http://www.mp3-player-software.info/relacement_water_filter_samsung.html Buick tires mobylette peugeot tuninge latest update on cancer advertising email strategic Fluoxetine death

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105