I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

28/01/06 A PORKY ENDING

What a fun day. I know I know...it must be sick and tiring to constantly listen to me talk about having fantastic escapades but it's beyond my control! Especially when I've great friends who drives me around, crap with me, buy me nice food etc etc thanks Xin, Cheryl and Sotong!!

What a true and sensible comment Jiefu~ Agree with you! And thanks for that great song you sent me this morning, so niceeeee!

Met Feng at Tiong Bahru Plaza then strolled to the famous Tiong Bahru Market to meet her mum at the stall.

This year everyone like flock to Chinatown and in Tiong Bahru alone got so many stall sell roasted meats, tao yan! The Crispy Roasted Pork so yummy ok! The crispy part is my favourite *salivates*


Me and Feng love this picture :p

It was simply fun and so good to sit outside the stall, Feng told me funny stories about her brother when they were little.*winkz to Feng* Kekeke *evil grinz* Then occasionally try to pull business abit from pass by potential customers. Feng's mummy sat down and chatted with us when she's free, while I feast on the oily hawker food. It all felt pretty 温馨 :)

Feng then discovered that I look like a 招财猫! Hahahaha....quite fun posing as one too. Gotta kek a 'ngiao1 bin3'. Hahahaha the 招财 Kitty was so greedy she couldn't bear to put down her chopsticks while posing!

'Kek'ing the Kitty Face

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2006 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105