I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, January 27, 2006

27/01/06 THE MORNING FEEL

If you live in a normal HDB neighbourhood, I bet there are moments when one will hear some kid in the next block experimenting with his/her recorder. This morning, I heard it again, some child blowing fiercely into one. Brings me back straight to my own childhood, primary school experience for me is bookshop, stickers, collection of erasers, canteen food and of course the recorder. Is it the same for everyone?

I try not to get into a pessimistic mood every morning. Feng ask me why people get upset and stuff easily. Isn't it easier to be positive than sad? Hmm, I think it's easier to slip into negativity and harder to get out of it. Though I agree with Feng and of course anyone else that a happy state of mind sits better in the heart than a dark one.

Cheryl's picking me up at around 12.30p.m then 环岛追追追 :p Will be a fun experience I think, she's jolly and so easy to get along~

XH broke up with gf again. Actually I care quite a lot about how she is, but too bad, her selfishness and unrelenting attitude towards it drives me further and further away. Given my health condition right now, I'm in no state to initiate contact en cas I get driven to my grave.

Mum just bought pandan waffle pancake from the market and starting to get busy cooking a light lunch for me now. Yeah last dose of Xeloda my chemo drug for the week this morning. Looking forward to the next few days without chemo! I told her I won't be coming home for dinner, cos I really wanna visit Dear at her parent's stall to accompany her~

Fruit juice every morning by mummy is so full of love and positive energy! Look what else I found!

They are all about the same size! Looks quite different from the usual US berries that papa buys. Meimei says they are from mummy's shopping. Super sweet, like honey. Lovely morning!

Strawberry Shortcake misses Blueberry Muffin, looking forward to a sweet CNY's eve's eve like last year ^_^

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105