I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, January 30, 2006

30/01/06 DA NIAN CHU ER

As much as I love the Chinese Language, it's really much easier to hand-write it then type it using the keyboard. I surrender.

Slept at 2 plus last night after playing bo liao 2-people blackjack with Feng and laughing non-stop over our silliness. Then meimei called me at 6 plus in the morning. Gave me a shock, I thought something happened to her. After several attempts to pick up the call, accidentally rejected one because I was rather groggy from sleep, I finally managed to call her back asap. Turned out she's at the door, forgot her keys at BengLeng's house. *phew*

Read comments attached to this blog this morning and I'm very touched. Several have told me my mundane daily records of my insignificant life has been heartwarming. Tell you what, the comments and encouragement or random rantings of friends and strangers made a difference to me. I love connecting with people, this is one exciting channel~

Okies, enough of my kaypoh`ness. Hmm...what else happened? Swap got a new pet bird that flew into her house yesterday. Cute fact is that the bird was so tired, it fell asleep on her chair after flying in! That's one kukoo bird.

Feng got 2 free GV movie tickets from her company as a birthday present. We're gonna use it man! Meimei has started to call me birdie, perhaps due to my chirpy nature :p nah, she feels I look like one of those botak birds out there...think Chicken Little.

My stomach feels smaller today, despite fierce invasion of the new year goodies territory in my living room. My family has sort of banned me from cashew nuts, the super thick ba gwa, beehive shaped honey crackers, pistachios etc. Those who are coming to my house tomorrow, you've gotta try that super thick ba gwa, mum has tried to tear it into really small pieces, but they are still so THICK! Buay tahan.

Meimei just woke up, happily telling my mum about her mahjong adventures. I played a bit also, winnings and losings combined is a positive 30 bucks, not too bad :) Wow, feel so good, I've not just typed and typed and typed whatever comes to mind for a long time already. I know it's boring to read but feel so shiok to just type random thoughts. I'm the kaypoh and ji zha princess!

1 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105