I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

28/01/06 SUDDEN THOUGHTS

Was just playing literati with Deardeer when I feel that familar pricking pain in my abdomen again. Feels extra bloated today. Halfway through the game, I got a sudden feeling that my time is up soon. Days like this, me and Deer will just tell each other to live each day like it's our last.

We used to use Dr See's words as a gauge, estimating that we may have 3 more good years together as she once mentioned the best case study she has is a control of my cancer type for 2-3 years.

Then when the 2nd chemo drug was used, my condition saw improvement and Deer started to be hopeful, imagining we could probably have a whole life ahead of us. Till the day we get our own flat, renovates it and go shopping for furniture together. Till the day we're old, going to the garden for our daily slow exercise routine hand in hand.

Today, honestly, I feel that day may never come. I feel so sorry for Deer.

That doesn't kill my love for life though (pain does :p).

I painted my toenails an obiang festive red. You can call it the SIA stewardess chilli padi foxy sexy red. Anything. It's once a year for Chinese New Year!

I did it myself! Really dui that I didn't have the mood and energy to go manicure/pedicure last week cos of chemo. Today I bravely attempted to paint full bloody red toenails and french manicure in red on my fingers! Bravo Niki! Way to go!

It's Chinese New Year's eve, and Wawa is all dressed up already while I'm still in my pyjamas. This is just one of the numerous costumes Wawa baby owns...that vainpot~

I like that pink, looks festive too with all the embroidery and chinese knots as buttons.

Her figure real good loh. Check out that curvy waist and the cute little feet!

Every bit of her is so adorable, her fluffy ears, furry chest, bombom buttocks and graceful tail. Her face!!! Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?

4 Comments:

At January 28, 2006 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I want to leave a meaningful comment, but what to say that isn’t false and trite?

You are battling something I can only imagine and I can only wish you well and pray for you.

Anyway. Happy New Year to you and your family

aussie (previously anonymous) :)

 
At January 29, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Piyo said...

Aussie> hey thanks for identifying yourself :) Though I still don't know who you are! kekeke.
Don't worry about meaningful comments, I like comments whether they are meaningful anot.
It's really fun to have some kind of interaction or any kind at all!

 
At February 15, 2007 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Bangbus anal meridia lamisil Barcode scanners for blind people Doggy style positon gang bangs Low cost nexium oresciptions Paris hilton movie.com hu mature 1989 900 saab turbo My fioricet fioracet pregnancy Free video samples gay sucking http://www.land-rover-standorte.info/kia-official-website.html Adult mobile merchant account Axion personal dvd player bang free gang mature pic Xenical sales Perfume guerlain perfumes perfumes perfumes eau de perfume Business degree 20 Make email stationery Online bingo for money

 
At March 05, 2007 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105