I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

01/02/06 GATHERING AT MY HOUSE

Chatted with Deardeer on the phone till almost 4 a.m in the morning, then couldn't fall alseep at all for the whole night. Finally slept a lil more than 2 hours and she called to wake me up for breakfast again. Hee, rushed out of the house to meet Deer at Bedok Interchange for McDonald's big breakfast and hotcakes!


Sunshine breakfast

I saw one of my ex students, sneakily captured a picture of him, heng my camera's zoom quite powerful! He's a cute plump lil boy who has learning difficulties and is slightly autistic. Brought me back to scenes in school where I have lots of contact with young children, kinda miss being around them. All super innocent and cute thought sometimes neck wrangling, head boggling and nerve wrecking, still cute...heee.

That's him!

They don't make happy meal boxes like they did when I was young! Last time, there were lots of games, riddles and puzzles all over the boxes and it was fun solving them! the whole box was literally my toy throughout every mcdonald's meal. Now they only have a stupid box with colourful pictures.And the toy this time is a stupid plastic dog that does nothing except play an awful irritating tune when you press its ears. We left it at the fast food restaurant.

Cheaterbug

Feng bought me my favourite tulips~ They were purple this time thus matched my room, think the last time she bought me tulips, they were a soft pink. Although my favourite colour is white, I LOVE tulips, no matter the colour. Maybe except if they were an artificial blue or black, me and Feng agreed that will either look toxic or poisonous. I also ADORE baby's breaths, little white fluffy specks, how lovely can they get!

They can open and close on their own!

I love tulips so much I think I can talk about what I think of them non-stop for days and days. I even designed a bag in the shape of a tulip! In fact, sometimes I think my face is tulip-shaped...LOLOL.

Anyway it was real fun to have loads of friends in the house. My sister's bunch of friends plus my own, there were so many people in my house, it was full of energy. Even Wawa was totally energized, she had her friend Nikey over as well!

Ros took the initiative to host Tong, Faith, Eloise and the rest to play blackjack while I accompanied Xin and Cheryl to play mahjong. Was so tired until eyes blur blur from insomnia the night before, luckily mum, Feng and papa kept giving me herbal tea, food and finally a shoulder rub even!

Was very touched by all of them, meimei was busy entertaining her friends but she offered her room to let my friends play mahjong. Feng knew I had to accompany aunty and friends to play mahjong, keep my papa away from gambling etc, thus played host to the rest for the whole day.

Mummy and Papa were so sweet! Mummy spent quite a lot of time cooking healthy meals for me and sinful yummy curry plus beehoon for my friends. She just wanted everyone, especially me and meimei to have a good time. Guess she understood I didn't want to leave my friends alone to play mahjong with unfamiliar people, but yet scared I get heaty whenever I din sleep, she kept bringing in liang teh. Felt real pampered siah.

My healthy lunch

Papa gave me 150 bucks to cover my losses(kekeke more than enough lah, 赚到 lah!) and mummy said something like "quick quick go to bed, sleep with a happy mood is very important." I was so touched by the two of them, *wipes away a teardrop*

Well, both me and Wawa were totally totally exhuasted. She was so tired, she climbed into her bed and just slumped there like a piece of furry rug. I'm equally spent, head and eyelids were so heavy, I managed a goodnight phone conversation with Ros and then concussed.


Do Not Disturb

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105