I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

07/02/06 RANDOM THOUGHTS OF THE DAY

I seem to be recovering more slowly from chemo than the last few times. Usually by the 5th day, I'm almost totally alive. However, this morning after taking my usual dose of Xeloda, I still felt so sick and cold I had to hide under my sheets and whine.

Now I'm feeling better, till the next dosage tonight I guess.

Dear just told me I fill her heart to the brim. *BLISS*

Spent the afternoon plucking petals out from dried chrysanthemum with mummy. We just sat on the couch, watched tv and our hands work non-stop at the flowers. Now my fingers has a light floral scent, nice.

Was contemplating with her how nice it is to be a housewife, and mummy says I should get a super singles bed as me and Feng won't occupy much space. How big is a super singles mattress? Then gotta change bed :( I love my bed, it's got lots of storage space underneath for my clothes.

Mummy boiled some huge stalked cabbage looking vege with asam and pork, super appetizing sourish soup. The kind I always drink during Chinese New Year but usually stewed with duck. I had two half-bowls just now and added extra vinegar in the second!

It's Papa's birthday celebration at home tonight. Mummy says she's getting Yam ring, gu lou yok (sweet n sour pork), sis ordered a super good chocolate cake. I feel like eating Yu sheng, haven't had any yet since CNY started.

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105