I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, February 03, 2006

03/02/06 THE STRUGGLE

It's going to be 人日初七 soon, brings me back to several years ago when me and Ros bought a pack of 鱼生 from 翡翠 at Taka and 捞起 with Tong at Coffee Bean in building beside the former Paragon, think it's call the Promenade or something.

I keep thinking of the coming good week. This is sort of the only way I can struggle through these few days. Ros is so sweet, bought me subway during her lunch time and delivered to the hospital to accompany me during her lunchtime. Thank you darling.

The worst side effects will probably hit me starting from tonight. Right now I feel feverish, hot, extremely dry at the throat and eyes. It's the anti-diarrhea injection, that's the side effects it causes.

Just had a sudden urge to throw up, my gastric overturned itself and I ran for the bin. Nothing came out. That's the side effects of the anti-nausea injection, attempts to block anything from coming out so there's this constant nausea and cramping of the gastric but few vomit.

Strange right? In order to curb the side effects of the chemotherapy, other side effects arises from the medication that curb original discomfort. There's no way out except to struggle through it. The growths are at my left lower abdomen now, probably pressing on the intestines as well. Hopefully this drug and all the love I have will convert them into good cells instead of staying cancerous and invasive.

I'll try to read a bit of the book "The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night- Time" Minling passed to me. It's about an interesting point of view from the eyes and thoughts of an autistic boy.

Will try to focus on next week's activities also. Raffles The Plaza...here I come, wait up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105