I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

02/02/06 ONE DAY MORE TO PLAY

CA125 increased by around 2 points, now it's 86.9 I think. Dr See scheduled chemo for me tomorrow because lots of patients who were suppose to receive treatment on Mon and Tue were pushed to be treated today. Thus I gave up my slot today, that sort of disturbed the original plan to celebrate papa's birthday next Wednesday. Never mind, tonight celebrate also can :)

Chris kept asking me over msn why I always so busy. I can't tell her I'm not meeting up with her and Fort because I'm sick and got no hair. I just don't feel safe and secure enough to let them know yet. Don't know...hai , so many things I don't know nowadays.

Gotta start looking for a place for 6 of us to dine tonight. All the chinese restaurants are holding those New Year packages which has lots of dishes I can't eat, chicken...seafood etc. Maybe international buffet will suit everyone's taste. Maybe We'll just celebrate at home next week, hahaha, can't stand my indecisiveness.

The trips to NCC has been so longlasting and frequent, the nurses there recognise both me and mummy le. They will ask for mummy when they see me and one even noticed she has a new pink bag. Never imagined one day I will be so familiar with the hospital, to a point the nurses and admin staff knows me. Quite an undesirable kind of familiarity but gotta be thankful that at least they are friendly and nice people!

I'm so touched I wanna cry, Faith and Jiemei actually offered to go vegetarian together with Ros on the 1st and 15th of the lunar calendar. Somehow this cancer though brought me immense fear and physical torture every two weeks, along with it come so many unexpected surprises.

I used to pray for weight loss, mummy to be gentle, papa to quit gambling, meimei to be sweet, a love whom I know is for sure, friends who stick by me and whom I can always count on. All these which once seemed almost impossible to realise altogether at once, came true. What more can a girl ask for?

4 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 5:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey jia you dont give up hope!!!!!!

 
At February 10, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger ah bao said...

there is definitely more to ask for...at least time to enjoy wat u have now...take care!

 
At February 10, 2006 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vege Vege Vege! On 1st & 15th. Ros: must remind me bout the dates. lol!
I shall give up my chicky wings for 2 days. :D

 
At February 07, 2007 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105