I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

02/02/06 MY DRAMATIC LIFE

Today is chemo 1b. Another 7 treatments to survive and struggle through if this drug works. Just received some information from Tong and feel that my life is so dramatic suddenly. My fate is so dramatized I could have been a movie star!



Movie Star: Thank you my fans for all the flowers! *waves and smiles* :p


Went for blood test at NCC with mummy yesterday then we shopped around Taka while waiting for Ros to come over after work and pay for a bag that mummy likes. The part on my arm where my blood was drawn was a bit swollen, so Ros protected the wound with her favourite elephant plaster! My favourite is the pinkie girl elephant~

~We protect a sexy arm~

It's our favourite Fei Cui Xiao Long Bao time! Mummy joined us for dinner, we tried the new Hotplate Xiao Long Bao, it was a really awful dish. The small baos just stuck to the hotplate and the skin tears even if you attempt to scoop it up with a spoon. In the end we ordered another plate of steamed one, the type that comes with the bamboo steamer.

I was very happy last night, cos I was wearing my new short little white skirt! Bought it some time ago from The Island Shop but forgot about it, so when I found it yesterday...yeah! Ros like it too~


Mummy shows off her new bag. We got matching sandals!

Tong mentioned that her boss calculated that Ros' 8zi ke mine, yikes. I just hope I don't ke her back can le :) There's no exact path in this life to take I feel. It's all 因果循环 like most say I suppose, if what must come will come then it's all a matter of acceptance.

We make a great pair really, movie star and bodyguard. Waahahahahaa!

I've never suffered like how I'm suffering now after treatments and stuff, physically and emotionally. But yet again, I've never enjoyed and be as loved and happy ever, before all these suffering started.

Tong is so concern about me, I feel like crying. I'm so worried about believing all the more supernatural beliefs because does it mean I'm going to die once I doubt it? Or what if I still die? Am I going to question, "alamak, how come I believe and do whatever neccessary le still die young?"

Kekeke, honestly, I don't know. I only know I'm extremely lucky and touched to have Tong as a friend and whatever she wants me to do, I'll try my best.

By the way, my tulips closed on their own at night again! It's rather fun to watch them day in and out. Wawa's always curious about bouquets also. The blooms are starting to close up like little balls of purple.

No I'm not trying to eat the flowers

Tulips are so shy looking, yet simple and elegantly beautiful. Six even petals to one bloom, perfect. White tulips for my wedding definitely!

Watched Fearless 霍元甲 the movie last night at Cineleisure, quite a good movie by Jet Li. Wanted to take a picture with his poster in the lift but there were so many people constantly it seemed impossible. Kind of like the preachings in the show, very got 正气

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105