I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

08/02/06 PHOTOS GALORE


The only reason why I'm keeping this picture is because I like this tube top so much. My ideal kind of top, pink and a bit translucent with nice details.

We thought Jet Li's expression looks slightly tickled?

These pictures were taken last Thursday before my chemo actually, went to GV to catch "Fun With Dick And Jane" after having dinner at Curry Favor again! Halfway through chatting during dinner, I starting tearing. Dear was just talking about going to Hongkong and some other countries together, I really anticipate travelling together too but fear was stirred when I thought of my condition. Needed a comedy to relief some stress.

By the way, before Curry Favor I bought this Orange and Lavendar Ice-cream from this outlet inside CityLink. It's really really good, got little bits of orange peel and lavendar flowers in it! Eat le very soothing and comforting loh!

Mummy spent so much time to prepare a wonderful birthday dinner for Papa last night. With the fresh flowers, fruits and all the yummy yummy food that was finished right to the last bit.


It's a spread!

There's the usual Yu Sheng on the far right corner and also home-made purple cabbage and apple salad on the far left corner. We used abalone freshly sliced, the right bottom corner, to add into the Yu Sheng! Shiok ah! I was so happy...love abalone. Mummy is very proud of the steamed fish as it was a super super fresh 红斑 fish. Totally no fishy smell at all, my favourite fish cheek flesh was so tender white and yet bouncy.

That's my favourite 咕噜肉 inside the yam ring. I can imagine myself biting into the sweet and sour sauce coated fried pork as I happily type away here. Far right corner is another dish mummy and Dear loved, 三杯田鸡。 Mummy didn't cook that, she got it from a stall near our house which uses the live 田鸡s that she picked, thus she was extremely satisfied with the freshness also. Yeah, it was so full of flavour, 3 different kind of sauces and a hint of chinese wine for the gravy.

Far left corner is the spicy sour soup we always have during new year~ We just kept lapping up the soup and scooping all the vegetable into our bowls. I love the sensation when I mashed up the vege in my mouth and all the lovely soup that was soaked up into the vege just squish out and fill up the whole palate. Waaaaaaahhh, that basically makes the meal so complete.

After dinner, we allowed Papa to sing as much ktv as he wants while we played a bit of mahjong to pass time, digesting our food to make space for birthday cake later. Won all of them at mahjong again~~ luckily I had enough sleep the night before.

The usual singing, birthday wish making and photograph taking took place at about 10p.m. Wawa was unusually active and running around, guess even she is affected by all the happy energy in the house!

郎才女貌

Meimei ordered this sinful chocolate fudge cake from a cool looking shop that only bakes chocolate and supplies cafes with cakes. It was good, even BL who hates chocolate finished the sponge part though he really couldn't bring himself to swallow the fudge, I naturally helped him...being the kind chocolate soul I am.

Honestly, I totally enjoyed the chocolate while eating it but it proved to be a bit too intense for me to digest after some time. It will be a long time before I touch another chocolate cake.

Had so much fun last night I couldn't fall asleep until about 4a.m then I had a bad dream about meimei and BL being rebellious and smoking and making me so angry in the dream all the way till 9 plus in the morning. When Dear called me on the way to work, I was still blur and thought she was calling me in my dreams to listen to me cry and complain.

In between the insomnia and nightmare, I also managed to have an imaginary conversation with God. The details are a secret.

Meimei just called me and invited me to TP for some competition event she got tickets for. She's fetching me around 5pm...hope I won't be too weak to last through the fun. Yeah~~ Sometimes I feel this blog of mine doubles up as a photo album. Photographs are part of my documentation project since Casio Exlim entered my life anyway. I love my white camera..just look at this meego of mine.


I'm a Princess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105