I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

14/02/06 TODAY

keke, been recording the weekend's hotel stay but cannot forget about the real today! Last night, while dear tried to make Papa's work easier using IT, and she was great! Kept trying till almost 1am then go home. Love you darling. Feel like giving a surprise to Deardeer for being such a gem over the weekend, but I'm feeling a bit lazy piggy today.

Tong talked about steamboat today but our timing cannot match because the sexy, intimate movie date is at 8.30pm~ I'm wondering how our 罗曼蒂克 dinner tonight will be, hee! *excited*

And tomorrow! She's taking a whole day off tomorrow to play with me! Of course, I gotta have my blood test done in the morning first, but the rest of the day will be so superb~ I just know it.

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Docile - you left a comment for me saying you wished for the same thing.... I'd like to claim those words I used, but they are paraphrased from Psalm 119.

You don't have to wish - you can believe in those words, no matter where your journey takes you.

I read quite a bit of your blog and I am in awe of you. You have carried such a heavy load, yet you have revealed yourself as a funloving, wonderful person.

You came across my blog at a time when I'm searching for direction... your comment led me to your blog which further led me to a better appreciation of what I have, although my search continues (not to get to squishy).

I don't know what kind of cancer you have... a number people in my family have been through chemo and Xeloda (or some form of it) so I have only the slightest appreciation for what you are going through, and a keen sense of compassion for you.

Your family sounds amazing as well as your friends. For that, you are truly blessed.

Thanks for stopping by and please visit me again.

Best Regards

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105