I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

22/02/06 COOL BL

This entry is dedicated to BL and meimei for what he did on V day, because I thought he is way cool that day manz! Way to go!

Meimei and BL were bored of the routine relationship for a while before V day I think. Well, they could go bungee jumping together, clean up our Singapore River, make a speech at our Speakers' Corner, cross-dress, make a movie, plan a full blast terrorist attack on TP and embark on lots of other similar interesting activities that couples usually do, but they didn't. They chose to take a break.

Anyway, when meimei was out for tuition that fateful day, the doorbell rang. BL was at the door with a bouquet of red roses. (half blooms, meaning it was bought that actual day fresh!) My first reaction (mentally unspoken) was , "wah crazy, buy roses on V day...waste money idiot." BL looked sick and pale, scary...



THE MAGIC ROSES


Ok so when meimei came home, the smile on her face when she saw the roses told me maybe BL is not such a money-wasting idiot afterall. There was a card in the bouquet that along with a casual short message, the address of a website he created for her. *struggling to control my fingers from typing out the URL* arrggghhh

The website so #$%^&*&^%$#@! touching me and meimei started to tear when we read it and saw the pictures. There was a link to a game in the website and the start of the game(with the picture of a cutie running stickman) says something like : Go to the Econ Minimart behind your house and ask the uncle for the latest cake. Oh my gosh! BL actually went to ba gak with some stranger uncle working in the econ minimart!? I could not believe it, so !#$^&*^%& innovative and cute loh!!!!!!!

Meimei was naturally so elated she hopped up from the seat and skipped her way downstairs to the suave, unshaved, swan-brand singlet n thongs (slippers not the underwear kind) clad econ minimart uncle. She came home with a box of PRESTAT!!!

THE MAGIC BOX

I was drooling when I saw the box. LOL. 2nd time I'm going to eat chocs for the Queen! Yeah! meimei opened the box and there's all the lovely candy. Luckily don't have the dusted truffles I like inside or that box is a goner. They were organic though...happening.

OBJECTS OF DESIRE

There was another card with it that lead meimei to check her hotmail. She received a sweetest and most touching ecard with music of " I wanna hold your hand" from our fave bo liao show 贫穷贵公子!!! There were instructions that points her to the secret spot outside my house near the shoe cabinet where a surprise parcel was hidden!!! *excited* It was one big game with surprises one after another for meimei, she was such a happy baby that whole period~

No, it was not BL himself acting as a surprise present hiding in the secret parcel behind our shoe cabinet. It was something super adorable, useable and pink! A pair of cheery pink piggy speakers!!! Think meimei spotted them on some website some time ago, she got this "I'm-a-happy-princess" look on her face while I ooooh and aaaah overthe pair of pigs, their curly tails can be used to adjust sound volume!


WE ARE THE PIGS! *OINK*

Everybody in the family was happy and touched, even Wawa...she's so happy and we can really tell. See...


I'm happy when I get to eat winnie's nose

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105