I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, February 20, 2006

20/02/06 RAFFLES THE PLAZA DAY 3



I woke up excited thinking what we can eat for breakfast buffet. Since Tong said we are the kind of vegetarians that can take by-products like eggs, I was soooo happy!!! Luckily Mummy brought me clothes to change out of the day before, otherwise I'll be having breakfast in my dress again ;P



Look at the food! Besides having a dozen kinds of bread, buns and muffins to choose from, I had cream with mushrooms, cinnamon buns with lemon butter, scrambled eggs, giant asparagus, bell pepper, mushroom cheese omelettes, fresh fruits and juices. They even had this honeycomb dripping with fresh honey onto white plates!!! That's the middle photo at the second row.

Hmm...I had french butter plus maple syrup with pancakes and waffles too. The last picture shows you how to eat butter with waffles the Niki Angela way. Basically you spread the butter across the waffle and fill up every single hole with it, then fold it into half and give it a sinful bite so all the butter oozes out and fills your mouth. Try it, made my day.

We checked out around 5 p.m, mummy and papa were on the way home from praying at the temple in River Valley so offered to pick us up from the hotel lobby. Managed to grab some truffles from Prestat before meeting them! Finally managed to try the preferred Chocs of the British Queen! *glee*

Okies, that's 12th Feb 2006, end of 3 Days Raffles The Plaza for me. One of the most fruitful weekends ever. ^_^

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hug* glad you had a good time that day! good luck and rest well! *hug hug hug hug hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105