I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, February 20, 2006

20/02/06 REVIVAL

I'm finally alive again. Think my body is getting weaker, Dr See had to prescribe me this really expensive drug to take to curb the vomitting. This time round, my body feels so drained.

For the past five days, I couldn't walk properly, couldn't talk properly, I couldn't even bring myself to sit up right in the living room to watch the TV :(

Anyway, now looking at the rows of holes on the veins in my arms sickens me, I'm kinda getting a huge attack of needle phobia. Wish me good luck in facing the treatments next week.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recently I have been stressed over a business deal. Then I read your blog and realize just how trivial my problems are compared to yours.

Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105