I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

15/02/06 EXHILERATING DAY

Oh gosh, I still haven't got to my Raffles The plaza Day 3...which is oh so important to me! And yet I have such an incredible day to blog about which is today! The story of meimei and BL today is absolutely amazing, how me and Dear spent V day, my Prestat and Godiva Chocs, the Italian stuff I cooked for our dinner tonight, the exquisite Brokeback Mountain......How to find time to start recording all these?!

Tomorrow is another day packed with fun, I won't have time. Then Thursday is my chemo and then I'll be so sick for a week. I could blog and start putting my memories down in black and white, but actually all I wanna do is lovey dovey on the phone. So there, see you soon my blog.

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2006 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog for a while, and i really hope you are feeling better (today is thursday). I'm glad you've found someone you love who is so dear to you, and your family, and everything, and take care. *hug*

 
At February 19, 2006 11:32 PM, Blogger moleonmycheek said...

Sounds like a great V day.... but no matter how wonderfully planned it was, the key thing is you spent it with the love of ure life... its so sweet... take care! and may you be well and happy..

 
At March 03, 2007 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 
At March 07, 2007 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105