I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

21/02/06 RANDOM THOUGHTS

Deardeer got dinner appointment tonight so she's not over at my place. Parents went out to sing and meimei is forever so superb to keep me company at home. We had a mental struggle whether to head out for Gelare waffles since it's Tuesday (half-priced waffles!) but chucked the idea, I wasn't well enough to leave the house.

Got so many fashion magazines in my living room! Dug out all the Her World, Cleo etc and started sorting out food recipes, restaurant reviews and travel reviews. Tore those pages out and filed them. Great fun but quite tiring......gosh, now reading magazines' tiring for me?! I'm becoming a sloth?!!


Mummy just bought this super delicious springy stir fry mee sua wrapped in golden omelette!! Me and meimei was so excited at the sight of it, it was in our stomachs in less than 10 minutes. I totally cleaned out the box it came with.

Anyway I was going to complain a bit about my nightmarish week. I thought the side effects will finally wear out yesterday but turned out last night was my worst night. Had this seizure thingy with my tummy and intestines, was so painful I was rolling about in my bed all the way till 4 plus in the morning. PURE TORTURE.

Ok, enough of complaints. I want to blog about what BL did for meimei on V day! It touched both of us to tears...*sobz* I also want to blog about 15th Feb! The wonderful 15th Feb ^_^ Maybe tomorrow...hee!

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105