I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

23/02/06 LAST WEDNESDAY DAYTIME 15/2


Super fruitful day. Feng darling took off that day to accompany me for a whole day before my treatment on Thursday, and also to continue the excitement of V day :p

Dad was on his way to work and mummy decided she wants a punky haircut at Marina square so I longbang their cab to meet Deardeer in SGH for my blood test first. Somehow, while crapping in the cab with mummy, we arrived at the conclusion that we should all alight at Bugis Junction. Deer came down to meet us at Chapter2 while papa went on to work after his lunch in Bugis.

Both Mummy and Deer had a haircut at Chapter2! Mummy was pushing me to get the hairdresser to trim my wig...layer it or something but I kinda like the current quirky french Amelie style. Makes me look surprised all the time! Proof:


I'm stunned by my own shot

Cool Cuts

So now everyone's happy :) Mummy went on to meet her friends while me and Deer started our one day adventure with my blood test at SGH NCC. She asked the nurse to use her cutie Sato Elephant plaster on my wound...sweet!

Went to this wig shop in Tanjong Pagar to try out different wigs for me after that. Very fun loh, so many styles! But a lot of them make me look like I stepped out from the 80's, there was one with a bit of A*Mei layered grunge, but it scratches the scalp so didn't manage to buy any in the end.

Walking leisurely in the afternoon sun along Tanjong Pagar towards Chinatown with Dear felt so good. I mean, everybody else is working but we're just out dating! Shiok.

We went to one of our favourite Wu Xiang stall in maxwell food market. We shared Sotong's favourite Fu Zhou Da Hao Bing (fried oyster cake) ...yummy yummy! By the way, this is one wu xiang stall that everyone must visit. Lean meat for the pink sausage, and the flat crispy egg thingy is the best in the world I think. The beehoon also so springy *boing boing*

One of the stairways to heaven

Okies, our snacks were indeed a bit too oily and sinful. Across the street is Dear's haunt during her school days. Can you guess where we went from the pictures?

Felt really serene and happy sitting there just lazing the late afternoon away sipping tea. With soft chinese classical music in the background, me and dear chatted about our love for classical music, eastern values and attitude towards happiness, interior decor, photography, our future, types of tea leaves, food, tea art, travelling etc

It was such a soothing and peaceful feeling when we simply pour tea for each other, hold hands and smile like lazy kittens.

难得悠闲

The below is actually two seperate pictures compiled to look like one. We really like the left one with the focal point on the rays shining thru the blinds and getting caught on the wall. When I stared at that spot in the picture for some time, actually feels transported back there again!

Stare at that shiny slit between the wall and the blinds

Was about to leave when I spotted a picture on the wall *stunned* Now I have eaten chocs for the queen, we drank tea for the queen too~~ LOLOLOL

The two bystanders look so ancient

Okiez this is all that happened in the Day of 15th Feb. Think I'll have to blog about what happened in the Night of 15th Feb another time. Today is the official start of my good week! I feel like I'm some character from a Greek Myth sometimes, 7 days of misery then 7 days of pure pleasure. Gotta get ready for another lovely date tonight anywayz, *kisskiss my bloggie goodbye*

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105