I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, February 27, 2006

27/02/06 EQUINOX II

This morning is Ang Bao Opening ceremony. I happily chatted with papa while merticulously opening each and every of the ang baos I have put aside since the Chinese New year started. A freaking total of 700 plus!!! Tonight can have Shangrila le!!!

My monitor is spoilt also :( it turns a bluish tint whenever it feels like it, think will wait for IT show since meimei will be promoting Digital cam there, she might meet friends with good lobang! Meanwhile, anyone got monitor wanna donate to me? :(

Managed to eat a bit at Equinox high tea yesterday. Mummy wants to try so we went as a family of four without Dear and BL. It was a warm family outing! I'm gonna blog about yesterday but I haven't even blogged about last thursday and the wednesday night two weeks ago! LOLOL

We were slightly early so sat at Introbar for a short wait while papa finished up some of his accounting and phonecalls with colleagues.

Mummy and Papa at Introbar



Lift Lobby beaded decor, check out my matching shoes!


Basically, the food sucks...but the experience again ACED. Everyone loves the panaromic view, the decor and music of the place. Me and meimei like the boudior boudior toilet :p
In that toilet once again!


~Meimei relaxed~

Will I go back for the food again? Nah. Hmm...Maybe to the bar for a drink, got good promotions!

Dear waited for me at citylink TCC after her database class and I joined her swiftly after the high tea while parents went for ktv and meimei went home to sleep...kekeke. Bought some exfoliating mittens/gloves from bodyshop! Hope it helps to use them every shower to make my skin even smoother and fairer it will GLOW!

Watched Final Destination 3 as Dear found part 2 pretty good, quite dissapointing, as the plot of part 3 is weak and the grotesque scenes were so overly used, though I was still grossed out...it wasn't quite as scary anymore~chey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105