I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

05/03/06 BEING APPRECIATIVE

First of all, I thank all who had encouraged me. I hope any influence that I have created on anyone has been positive.

As much as I am still trying to accept whatever is going on, I'm deeply grateful for whatever I have now also. I realized and found some friends who always bothered to check if I'm ok, my family who gives me all their love and deardeer who always calls me her princess.

Felt the pain in my nerves yesterday afternoon when I was taking a nap with dear, and this morning the pain in the whole of my pelvis/hip bone woke me up. I'm a bit afraid because everytime I eat something or drink something, my gastric hurts. I'm quite afraid that the cancer will spread to the gastric :( The nausea is not so bad with this drug but the sickening thing is that I need to continue treatment this coming Thursday so there's no rest week for me so soon.

Good thing is, I can still hang out a bit during chemo week :) Yesterday, mummy, papa and dear accompanied me to Parkway Parade for a bit of shopping and snacks. We saw something funny.



I wonder how HOT is their air-cons?

Dear bringing me for a date at the beach today, while my parents go to the temple to pray. The weather seems good...I'm happy ^_^

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105