I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

28/02/06 A BIT OF THINKING

Kept thinking about death recently, very 不吉利 I know. Can't help it, I may not feel work stress, study stress, relationship stress but I feel the pressure from Death and Sickness.

Last week, I was contemplating the major difference between dying young and dying old. You know, one of my greatest fear in life is 'loss'. The thought of losing a loved one totally freaks me out. My worst nightmares consisted of losing my parents, which is so thouroughly shattering it will just crash my entire world.

So if one dies young, one need not face one loss after another.

Okie, but if I die young, then the people around me have to deal with it.

So, both ways, dying old or dying young has good and bad points. There's no win-win situation. Thinking about that calms me down. Strange right.

Then yesterday, I thought of stuff like the good points of passing away. People often say things like the dead will bless the living and watch over them? I suppose one great point to be dead will be that? You can pull your living relatives out of accidents, save your pet dog from drowning, make sure your sister passes all her exams etc That's a whole load of advantages!

Maybe everyone should always keep a stack of lottery tickets so that if 'choy' *touchwood*, something happens...then he/she can bless that the tickets bring in a fortune!

What a whole load of morbid positivity I've typed.

8 Comments:

At February 28, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Clarabellanutella said...

Hey! I've just been browsing blogs and came thru here via Chubby Hubby.
I hope that the chemo goes thru ok, and hope that you'll have many happy things in the future to blog about! You're an incredibly brave gal! Will pray for you and always keep your chin up!

 
At March 01, 2006 12:03 AM, Blogger Piyo said...

Thanks Swap and Clara! ^_^

 
At March 01, 2006 1:58 AM, Blogger enochtang said...

thanks for the msg on my blog. keep visiting :D i'd prefer to die young. I hope my friends would be happy for me knowing i'm in a better place.

 
At March 01, 2006 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how frightening this experience is at such a young age, you sweet dear! I pray for your peace and healing and that you may come to know the God who completely loves and cares for you immensely, and that this life is not the whole story-- it is just the prologue to the story!

love and prayers,
Georgette

 
At March 01, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger LADY JADE said...

Hi! Your blog came right after mine when I tried to see where "Next blog" will lead. I find you a really brave person blessed with so many pple who truely loves you. Keep up with the positivity & I'll keep you in my prayers.

 
At February 08, 2007 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Eastman fishing Pur water filters for refridgerators Www butalbital com http://www.generic-paxil-4.info/buy-cheap-best-car-wax.html Volvo s80 electrical relays Latin wear ativan for 30 dollars Related tranny dosage for zoloft Igt free online slots houma oilman's fishing invitational Commerce broker augusta arkansas alfa romeo cars for sale Search.starware.com marriott time share resort Hardcore sex movie trailers

 
At February 17, 2007 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

card company greeting

 
At March 07, 2007 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... add concerta jnj johnson mcneil Adjustable amortization mortgage rate Fitness trampoline Lowest mortgage rate online online information11 http://www.debt-consolidation-services-2.info/badcreditmortgagewisconsin.html pennsylvania life insurance illinois agents football tickets Scsi hard drives in stock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105