I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

01/03/06 MY 100th ENTRY

This is the 100th entry of this blog.

Decided to wear my tri-diamond ring out today, first stone stands for my past, middle one is my present and the last diamond, hopefully it stands for a bright future. Waited for Deardeer at Great World City while she finishes lunch with family. Bought two pairs of white sandals at one go, I simply adore white footwear~

We looked at some furniture for my room, though deer is going sponsor my room's makeover, I still couldn't really decide what to do with it yet. Anyway, main purpose of going to Great World is for POSB to open deer's first fixed deposit account. Really proud of you darling, so li hai to manage to save so much within a year! *pat pat on the head*

Me and dear went to CK Tangs to do somemore shopping while waiting for Minling and Anna. I saw this really cute jacket! It's a bright shocking pink and all stiff...darn retro piece of work, but I wouldn't wear it anywhere...so warm. Sneakily took a snapshot of me wearing it.

Wannabe tai-tai



Went for marche dinner (at 4 plus in the afternoon?!) with Minling, Anna and Deardeer *full* Marche is not particularly yummy except for their 2004 Shiraz and beer, both which I can't have much. Shopped around a bit at Takashimaya before heading to PartyWorld Ktv to sing our hearts out.

TiongBahru Idol and her fan

Minling and Anna are really treasures from the school and the only real friends I got from there, super fun to hang out with! I couldn't bear to go home after listening to Min 'shout' out her crazy "Jive Talking" by Beegees.

Side-track abit, snacking on this really kawaii strawberry chocolate cone snack. There's a Cream Baby drinking milk and a Pink Baby eating strawberry! They both have choco ears!! So adorable!

Bursts of strawberry n choco flavour

They are sleeping inside the flap! *LOL*

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105