I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

05/03/06 PEACEFUL SUNDAY

There was all day breakfast at Scruffy's something Irish pub next to Coffee Bean in ECP (East Coast Park), we ordered a set of american breakfast and dear had a shiraz red. The ham and sausages were a wee bit oily so we didn't finish the food.

Then we had a little stroll, ended up in the Japanese restaurant Waraku. Had hotate nabe and a huge plate of yasai tempura. Yum...but super filling. Felt so serene in the jap place, jap food always got this calming effect. Just holding dear's hands there and lying in her arms, on her shoulders...very blissful.

The sun was too hot for sitting by the beach after that, so we just looked at some teens trying very hard to surf for a while, then took a cab back to Bedok to see if I can have a pair of specs made.

No mood for specs, weather too hot :(

Came home to have chilled barley water and watch the silly Chilli Gong Town show which is still so cute. As usual, we'll nap but my gastric is acting crazy again. Even the slightest turn to the side sets the pain in and I just give up...might as well get up to blog.

Since I have the wonderful wonderful new LCD, can swivel monitor from Philips! Thanks to meimei and BL, I don't have to suffer from looking at a blue screen anymore. Wee!

1 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello friend,

I just hope that you are getting better and feeling better as each day passes.

May courage and strength be with you. Please be strong.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105