I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, March 10, 2006

10/03/06 THE LATEST SURPRISE!!!

This post might really be an over the top narcissistic self-love entry. I cannot help it. It's actually a sad thing when people have to buy what I bought, but I'm actually estactic and happy over it...madness!

I mentioned that mum bought me something that I kept a secret from Dear, this is it!




Can you tell the difference in me?!

I've got a new wig! It's really a wonderful gift from mummy to cheer me up after all the depressing news from the doctor. The new hairstyle looks like my old style before I knew of the cancer. How I miss having long hair...or rather, looking like I've long hair.

Took this pic myself!

I think long hair suits me so much more. The short wig I had makes me look like a mannequin doll sometimes, too attention catching. However there's one problem with this long style, it tangles up very easily so I have to be super careful wearing it. The amount of hair is of course much lesser than the real hair people have on their heads so any unnecessary gentle tugging will make it a real mess :(

I'm a happy girl

I think it really looks like my old style, sans the fringe cos I used to have long fringe that's tuggable behind the ears. Anyway, I like this hair lah! I love it! 谢谢妈咪!

5 Comments:

At March 10, 2006 9:07 PM, Blogger Adeline Lee said...

It gives you a more demure look. Lovely.

 
At March 11, 2006 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your hairstyle :0 !!!!! very sweet !

 
At March 12, 2006 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure look sweet in this hair! =)

 
At January 31, 2007 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 
At April 24, 2007 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105