I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

11/03/06 NUMB THE SIDE EFFECTS


I don't care, I want to be a normal girl who can go out, walk around etc It's horrible when all I do is simply sit on the sofa or walk from my room to the toilet and I feel like my tummy is going explode or my bones are cracking up. Dump all these side effects and the bloated tummy, I choose to be NUMB.

That's simply means ignoring the awful nerve twisting pain in my hipbone and pushing on, doing what I want to do in the most normal way. Eg. walking without a hunch that's worsening because my tummy is heavy from the fluid.

Feel like going to Simpang/sembang? Bedok tonight. Got a lot of prata stalls there! Can have my favourite tissue prata...yeah. Dear is still snoozing away on my bed though, hope she wakes up soon!

Tomorrow will be hanging out with Dear, Swap and Eloise for dinner and music at the Esplanade~ Love jazz...mosaic fest is cool! Might meet Fort if he makes his way down after 8p.m?

Monday will be either Indian food or French Crepe day, depending on our dating mood.

Tuesday is reserved for a luxurious buffet with Minling and Anna~~ yum!

Haven't planned for Wednesday yet, but I should expect a romantic date or warm family outing bah.

Thursday chemo again :/ Ya, Dr See decided to try giving me consecutive chemo for 3 weeks in a row. Is my condition worsening? I don't know.

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2006 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u look very pretty :)
keep smiling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105