I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Friday, March 10, 2006

10/03/06 MY FIRST MEME~

I've been tagged by The Baker for a meme! Never done one before so hmm...let's see.

4 jobs I've had in my life:

  1. Helper at SATS (The place where food is done for SIA)
  2. Private Tutor
  3. Direct Sales for Appco
  4. Tibetan Antique sales at Village Antique

4 movies I could watch over and over again:

  1. The Little Mermaid (Disney)
  2. Amelie (French)
  3. Moulin Rouge
  4. Il Mare (Korean)

4 places I've lived:

  1. Muar Malaysia
  2. Balestier Singapore
  3. Redhill Singapore
  4. Bedok Singapore

4 TV Shows I watch:

  1. The Apprentice
  2. FaceLift by Debbie Travis
  3. Project Runway
  4. Any TV show about Food!

4 Places I've been on vacation:

  1. Bangkok
  2. Malaysia ( Johor, KL, Penang, Sarawak)
  3. China (Beijing, Tianjing, Chengde, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Suzhou and Fave Hangzhou!)
  4. Indonesia Batam

4 Websites I visit regularly:

  1. www.piyostic.blogspot.com
  2. http://iamagreedygirl.blogspot.com
  3. http://mail.yahoo.com/?.intl=us
  4. www.rottentomatoes.com/movies/

4 of my favourite foods:

  1. All of Mummy's great dishes
  2. Breakfast eggs
  3. Cream Pasta
  4. Salads

4 Places I would rather be right now:

  1. In my Deardeer's arms
  2. Travelling in Japan
  3. On Hangzhou's west lake
  4. In Doctor's office receiving news that I'm cured forever

4 People I'm tagging for this meme:

  1. Piyo of www.piyostic.blogspot.com
  2. Swap of www.fuguixianren.blogspot.com
  3. Faith of http://cheaptransit.blogspot.com
  4. Jiemei of www.doubleshotlatte.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

At March 11, 2006 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey hey, i have changed my blog to:
http://pinched-me.livejournal.com/

hehehe

 
At March 11, 2006 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy!!! i've updated my blog to->
http://pinched-me.livejournal.com/ hehe :)

 
At March 13, 2006 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

? am i supposed to start writing something on my blog again?

:D

 
At February 08, 2007 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Geo metro convertible car clubs marion cosmetics

 
At March 05, 2007 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Nissan motor finance All natural pain relievers Calculator cost florida home insurance owner replacement Sports contact lens acuvue adult cartoon Cheap personalized stationery Hunter army airfield bingo vascular impotence surgery Flight journal magazine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105