I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

14/03/06 I FEEL BEAUTIFUL

Mood: Beautiful
Nails: Pale Milky Pink Fingers Fuschia Candy Pink Toes
Weather: Cloudy with light breeze
Deal: 5p.m Jiahui, 6p.m Dear, 7p.m Dear, Min, Anna
Food: Simple lunch, tea, Buffet dinner.

I'm going to Melt The World Cafe! It's at The oriental and has been awarded to be Singapore's Best Restaurant 2006 by Tatler's Culinary Hall Of Fame. I read that it has two choco fountain fondue, one dark and one could be orange flavoured...cool! I know they use Valrhona Chocolate, Hyatt uses Lindt and Shangrila prefers Mi-amere...I wonder what will be the difference? I'm just so happy it's Valrhona tonight! Yeah!!!!!! *jumps for joy*

Of course I'm also looking forward to their multi-cultural cooking theatre kinda style. Hmm...better charge my casio baby's battery.

Met Fort at Hyatt Mezza9 yesterday for a quick drink and snacks. Very comfy couch in the bar and excellent fruit punch with fresh passion fruit in it! Their freshly made fruit tarts were super cute and delectable~ I was paiseh to take picture though...he didn't know about my blogging. It was nice to catch up with him, nice to know he's still as interesting and caring. ^_^

I was a bit hesitant to tell him about my condition, mainly because I'm afraid more people might know from him. I'm afraid of people who will look at me differently because I am sick. I hope I don't get weird looks or sympathetic approaches from anyone whom I'm not particularly close to. Eeks :p

We also talked about how people around me are so nice and sweet. Friends who are genuinely concern and sms me every other day or week to check on me. Meet me up whenever I am free to hang out. Always put my moods and feelings in the priority. I'm truly lucky and blessed!

2 Comments:

At March 14, 2006 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! hope you have (had?) fun! :D i must try "melt the world" cafe then...only tried max brenner's and it's a bit tiring trying to make sure the chocolate isn't burnt/burning... :p better to go to someplace where they create the actual chocolate fountain for you.

i heard there's a great restaurant at upper wilkie road (mt emily?) called "wild rocket" with really good ribeye and dessert and appetisers. okay here's the description: http://fooweeyeelynn.blogspot.com/2006/02/happy-valentines.html#comments

take care and hope you had a great time.

 
At April 25, 2007 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Human resource management staff training Deisle electric patents printers Septo rhinoplasty Suzuki gsxr600 motorcycle forum Insurance for log homes shopping shoes clinton cosmetic dentistry Photo of liposuction patient Fat loss inner thighs download ringtones Fort dodge fire and rescue loan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105