I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

19/03/06 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONG!

Happy bithday to you~~~ Happy birthday to you~~~ Happy birthday to Sotong, Happy birthday to you!!!

Had a really enjoyable time having steamboat at Tong's place and then watching her cut the cake. There were so much food, couldn't possibly finish all. Swap, Eloise, Didar and Faith went for ktv, I was so tempted to follow but cos got curfew...not very practical. In the end, played a bit of mahjong before going home.

Glad to see Joy, Rena and Monica, all three whom I have not met for some time. Thanks for the wonderful night Tong!

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thks niki...hee glad you had a good time!=D

 
At March 05, 2007 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Local fire alarms Facial plastic surgery denver Plastic surgery dr cummons http://www.acuvue-contact-0.info/protonixinformationinformation.html tippmann paintball guns

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105