I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Monday, March 27, 2006

27/03/06 FAT FAT FAT

I'm officially fat now. Meimei just came back from Bangkok, she bought me so much stuff! I need to lose some weight in order to start looking good manz.

Met Fort, Chris and Evilyn at boat quay on Friday, then Fort gave us a treat at Royal Scotts Hotel for dinner. He's really sweet and caring still, hyperactive as usual though. Hahaha! Chilled out at Backstage for a short while before heading home.

Me and dear went around snacking on fattening stuff in Orchard yesterday before returning home for a healthy dinner. But it was too late, I've already had chendol, cheese/egg prata, dimsum, otah and fried tofu in the afternoon.....

Ktv with Swap and Eloise today then Swap treated us to ChongQing Hotpot! I'm a bit tired to post pictures now. My stomach feels so big and the rest of my body feels just plain fat. I think I'm going vegetarian for the next 3 days before my chemo on Thursday. I NEED to fit into all the gorgeous stuff Meimei bought back from Bangkok! I miss my skinny arms and face :P

Before Ktv today, me and Deer went to The Furniture Mall. This is so exciting! Deardeer bought me a bed and a mattress! We visited so many shops and saw so much furniture these few weeks and we finally decided on this fantastic cream colour bed frame with a soft cushion headboard. The mattress we picked is also so darn comfortable, with this memory foam thingy in it, and is one of the thickest luxury mattresses available right now.

Actually it was Mummy who suggested I get rid of my current single sized bed, so when Deardeer sleeps over, we can both sleep on one bed. (Mummy so sweet!) Then I thought of repainting my room, changing other furniture like the wardrobe and writing desk. Deer volunteer to sponsor my new room~~ *muaks a million!* In the hope that we stay slim, we decided on a super single sized bed, Mummy agrees that it's big enough for 2 san2 bohs3, provided I stop putting on weight.

I'm so happy, today is the start of my room's makeover with the purchase of the new bed! Next will be a brand new HUGE wardrobe for all my clothes, then I wanna paint my room an angelic blue ^_^ Thank you Deardeer! I'm imagining us nuaing on the wonderful mattress, shoulders against the cushioned headboard, reading books together...hee!!!

Nowadays, I keep wondering if the fluid in my tummy increased, cos now my tummy is soooooooooooo big. I'll better chant more tonight and focus on being determined to get well.

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105