I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

22/03/06 TULIPS AND A & E

Xiaohan gave me a little warrior doll and passed me a set of VCDs to watch. 我叫金三顺 is the show's name and I like the gal in it so much! A little like me, chubby cheeks, greedy and talkative. Xiuwan bought me a bouquet of very unique tulips which I love too~

I love forget-me-nots and tulips. See the way the bouquet is wrapped? With a mini bunch of forget-me-nots tied to the outside, so cute!

Amazingly fresh flowers, with the water droplets on the blooms, I almost wanted to bury my face in the petals. The colours in real life are even more lovely, like sunrise...fading from a light pink to gorgeous gold.

Mummy likes them too!

There are supposed to be 10 tulips but these imported babies are so cute, there were some infant ones hiding among the bouquet! Got 2 smaller blooms in front, can spot? There are some others who are still in the bud stage...see if you can seek them out!

Ok enough of tulips, maybe later :p Had dinner at the crepe place (issit call Out Of The Pan?) beside the basement fountain in Raffles City with these 2 ex-schoolmates from Dunman High. It's funny to think we were once so full of passion for our Erhu, so united in the name of our ECA(now it's CCA), now we're suddenly all grown up. It's surprising how meandering friendships can reach one in times to come. Thanks for the time and effort pals, by the way I am enjoying the VCDs tremendously now.

Had this disgustingly salty Norwegian Salmon crepe and this pretty good chocolate one.


The choco sauce and icing powder display was quite impressive and the crepe was chewy soft as well. One problem though, this crepe was probably the culprit that landed me in hospital the following morning.

I had stomach seizures for the whole night again. The pain was consistently bad and I tried so hard not to wail. It was so bad, I almost couldn't utter a single word for hours and hours. My poor family as usual could not get to sleep as my body was cold and writhing from the pain. Finally after being tormented for the whole night and admitting defeat, I was sent to the hospital again.

The doctor this time was nice though, I was given a shot and x-rays done. After the last hysterical episode on the NO anti-vomit injection, NO drips and NO hospital stays, it was much more peaceful this time round as everyone was clear what I NEED and not what the hospital staff wants. It's simple :) I just need the pain to stop and the people I love.

Mummy made me plain porridge and tender steamed egg when I could finally eat by evening time. Deardeer bought me strawberry shortcake from Bakerzinn. I'm a happy gal ^_^

1 Comments:

At February 08, 2007 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105