I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

23/03/06 LUCKIEST GIRL

That's me! I feel like the luckiest girl ever. Just watched the korean movie My Girl And I with dear in cineleisure. Another story about girl with cancer and undying love between the couple. It's so typical and common nowadays, this story is super romanticized in films. Anyway, the one with cancer is always some great beauty so I don't mind :p I'm sick too, I must be a 大美女 *dreams on*

I feel so lucky because ever since I was admitted into hospital last year August, Mummy had hardly raised her voice at me. In fact, she's so sweet now it's hard to believe. Papa totally quited gambling, Meimei transformed into a caring, respectful sister. The love within the family is so magnified and perfect now because everyone treasures each other now. We realise every member is so precious and important.

The love me and Deer have was already so magical since last January when we got back together. We achieved mutual understanding, respect and an overdose of passion and sweetness ever since. I knew then what true compatibility ought to feels like finally, but after having all that bliss for around 7 months, I was told that I have cancer.
My world should have crumbled. I wanted to break up with Deer because I thought it's so unfair to her. I felt so sorry towards her.
Anyhow, she held my hand and expressed her determination to go through everything with me. Through this, I felt true love. Our relationship intensifies and now our every minute together burns with passion. Quite shiok. LOL!

Fourth lucky point is, I don't have to work! If that's not lucky, I don't know what is. I can do whatever I want now and not work for a career! It's really good fortune ok. I can learn dressmaking, fashion design, play the piano, culinary skills, baking, floral arrangement, photography, facial and make-up...etc all for the fun of it~

Okiez...countless lucky things but Mummy wants me to go to bed. Tata~

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105