I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

06/04/06 A BETTER XIAODOUDOU

Glad to inform all that xiaodoudou is much better today. At least she could joke and move about a bit. No more fever. The rubber tube really helps. She looks like a super cutie elephant with that rubber tube sticking outta her nose.

Cutie Dou Dou

Cheerful Dou Dou (gorgeous as ever)

They will do a count on her white blood cells on Friday. If alls well, they'd perform the operation on Sat or Sun. Way to go doudou!! U can make it!! She was pretty terrified of the idea of going thru another op. But a counsellor came by and had a long Q & A session with her to counter her fears and uncertainties.

Thanks a million for all the prayers, support, gifts, etc! 明天会更好!

2 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U look totally gorgeous! I will look like a piece of nose snot if i am to stand next to you. LOL.

Hang in there, you will be fine.

 
At April 06, 2006 1:29 PM, Blogger caroline duke said...

i hope you start feeling better soon, xiaodoudou!

you will be in my thoughts, and i look forward to reading your daily posts again!

-your friend in oklahoma, u.s.a.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105