I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

08/04/06 OPERATION DAY

Payed xiaodoudou a visit at the hospital this afternoon during lunch time. Wanted to give her as much moral support as possible. She updated me on happenings while I was away at work. The nurse apparently forgot something and screwed up the morphine drug. Xiaodoudou's blood back-flowed into the morphine like this...

Bloody Morphine!

"But Nurse, you are forgiven! Though u made a mistake, u've done a hundred other good things, taking good care of xiaodoudou and other patients." Other than the machine above, xiaodoudou was also attached to this one below...

That thingy above sucks out liquid/gas from her gastric. It helped her a great deal, reliefing her from pain due to the bloating.

Positive doudou before Op

At abt 3:30PM, the operation started. My handphone rang non-stop. Her friends SMSed me every other hour to check on her progress. Everyone was ultra worried. At about 8PM, her op was done. We didn't get to see her till 11:30PM, cos she was under post-op observation. She was then transferred to the High Dependency Ward and will be there for the next 2 days or so till everything's stabilised. We were all delighted to see her deflated stomach.

"You r so damn brave bb!! U r my heroine princess!! *melts"

Hurray!!! 3 cheers for xiaodoudou!!! U made it!!!

6 Comments:

At April 08, 2006 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

小豆豆
小豆豆
小豆豆
小豆豆
小豆豆
小豆豆 *victory sign*

 
At April 08, 2006 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank goodness!!!
*hug* to you both, being so brave!!! hope she feels so much better soon!!!!

 
At April 09, 2006 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! get well soon! :D

 
At April 09, 2006 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too me too!
永遠支持小豆豆!!!!

 
At April 10, 2006 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jiayou wor!!
get well soon =)

 
At April 10, 2006 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

been following her progress...
great to know the ops went well.
take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105