I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

16/04/06 RESTITCHING

Just gave xdd a call to check on her. She feels much stronger today. Great!! She's recovering from the op!! *cheers.

2 days ago, which was Good Friday...Dr re-stitchedher op wound. Her stomach bloated up quite fast, due to the cancer. As a result, her tummy was so stretched, till her op wound tore apart. Some of the staples tore her skin and came off. So Dr came in as an urgent case. The needle he used looked like a mini parang. With the mini parang, he gave xdd more than 10 stitches. Poor baby, she screamed and wailed.

She hasn't resumed her diet. Dr said her gut's distended...Hope she cn start eating soon...We all know eating makes her happy. We sneaked in a bowl of dessert last night. No choice, she begged and bugged us for it. *pinch u notti doudou.

K I m off to see her....Way to go xiaodoudou!!!

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105