I love my family and deardeer

This is a record of my life from the day I started my treatments for stage 3c cancer.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

12/04/06 HYSTERIC XIAODOUDOU

She seemed alright earlier in the day. So I fetched her my laptop during lunchtime, as requested. Guess she was feeling extremely bored now that her new ward does not have TV. Thought she was doing fine, sitting up, playing games, getting her mind off the pain.

Alas, I heard bad news from her mum and sis when I came by after work. Dr gave her blood transfusion, as she lost too much of em during the op. After a while, she started feeling uneasy. Emotionally, I guess...She hasn't been eating/drinking anything for the past 1 week. Plus the constant pain, etc. So her emotions got the better of her. She screamed, pulled out whatever tubes that were attached to her. Nurses tried to calm her down...One of them even got hit by her. Gosh...Must've been scary, judging from the worried look on her mum and sis's faces. "Xiaodoudou, please dun do it again. U notti baby." Had a good talk with her about being more logical. Hope she wdn't think too much and complicate the situation outta nothing at all.

She had rosy cheeks after the blood transfusion. *cute!!! Today's 15th day of the Lunar Calendar month. Gonna turn vegetarian!

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

xdd turn hysterical??
Good to let out your frustrations!!
u must've keeping it too long....

 
At April 15, 2006 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better now. *hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Practice Management Software
since 050105